GRAY NICOLLS GN 200 JUNIOR£40.00
6 in stock
The new GN200 Batting Pad is the perfect choice for junior cricketers this summer. This ambidextrous pad offers a great level of protection at a reasonable price – the perfect combination for parents.
Safety is paramount at all times, and with our seven vertical rod combined with foam shin bolster, you will barely feel the ball when it hits you in the leg, even against fast bowling.
The use of vapour foam on the shin, and diffuser foam on the knee keep the weight of this pad right down, which is crucial for junior cricketers.
A cane rod instep adds another layer of protection to what can be a painful area if struck, while the smaller 2 inch calf strap is ideal for smaller legs.
- Playing Level: Junior/Club
- Features: Seven vertical section rod design with foam shin bolster
- Protection Materials: Vapour foam shin bolster, diffuser foam knee, cane rod instep.
- Internal: Vapour foam shin bolster.
- Materials: PVC cover, cotton shin bolster, 2 inch calf strap.
- Protection: 2 star
Showing the single result