Saucony Excursion TR14 GTX M£94.99
Saucony Excursion TR14 GORE-TEX Trail Running Shoe Dirt adventures start here. For those who want to hit the dirt, the Excursion TR14 GTX packs the necessities for a good-time – essential cushioning, rugged traction, and durable protection. GORE-TEX Upper Constructed with a GORE-TEX upper, the Saucony Excursion TR14 provides breathable, waterproof protection. The GORE-TEX membrane blocks out water molecules from entering the shoe providing complete waterproof protection against treacherous wet and muddy trails, whilst allowing moisture vapour within the shoe to escape to keep you feeling cool and comfortable. Trail-specific mesh envelopes the foot in breathable comfort; cool air is encouraged to flow through the shoe for increased ventilation creating a healthy environment feet can thrive in. Supportive overlays adorn the upper, working with the traditional lace closure to provide a stable fit, securing the midfoot for a locked-down fit and feel. The firm material around the midfoot and toes increase protection against loose trail debris, bumps, and grazes. A padded tongue offers a secure and comfortable fit. A heel loop makes carrying dirty shoes clean and easy to do. Versafoam Cushioned Midsole The thick and responsive Versafoam midsole provides long-lasting, high performing cushioning, giving you the protection and comfort to last a long day on the trail. Towards the bottom, the EVA is firm and densely packed in, which means it is able to absorb impacts instantly. Sharp bumps from and other parts of the uneven ground won’t be able to send the shock up to the sole of the foot. The Versafoma cushioning offers a soft, cushioned landing with every step with spring and rebound providing a boost through every gait cycle. Within the midsole, Saucony uses their developed Heel GRID System. In high impact areas like the heel, the cushioning system not only absorbs heavy impacts, but it also dispersed the energy evenly, providing a smoother ride. Durable Rubber
Saucony Guide 14 M
Confident strides forward.
Guiding your every mile, the Guide 14 is pure performance in a shoe. You’ll even want to wear it past your workout. The look is clean, the ride is smooth and, most importantly, you’ll be confident with every stride forward.
- Newly formulated PWRRUN foam packs in more responsiveness with a softer feel than most other EVA formulations, so it delivers a livelier sensation than what stability-seeking runners are accustomed to.
- The tonal medial TPU guidance frame and 3D-engineered fascia in the upper both help deliver 360 degrees of stability while disappearing into the design of the shoe for a clean overall look.
- FORMFIT addresses the collective constructions that help our shoes wrap and fit around your entire foot, and the Guide 14 has been streamlined to achieve more comfort with less bulk. Runners will primarily notice this in the enhanced heel fit and a generally lighter feel on foot.
We stock UK Size 12 for those men who have wider feet.
SAUCONY GUIDE 15 W£124.99
10 in stock
Runs smooth. Feels amazing.
Every bit of the Guide 15 was designed with three things in mind: total comfort, a light feel, and an unbelievably smooth ride. It’s softer, it’s springier, and it’s made to hug your foot like nothing else you’ve put on before. Delivering the running experience of your dreams, only it’s very, very real.
- With a softer, lighter PWRRUN formula and more midsole beveling, you get a thicker stack of cushioning and an incredibly smooth ride from heel to toe.
- HOLLOW-TECH gives you the underfoot support you need, but in a lightweight and minimalistic way.
- Fits just right.
- By carving out the midsole and creating a deeper footbed, you sit into the shoe, instead of on top of it, for an incredibly supportive fit.
- 8mm Offset
Saucony Hurricane 23 W£139.99
Contact Store For Availability
Next-level capability and comfort.
The Hurricane 23 holds nothing back—it’s pure luxury with a progressive approach to stability. Crafted to make running easier on your body, the supportive guidance frame works with the security of the upper to guide each step without feeling restrictive. When paired with PWRRUN+ cushioning and top-of-the-line detailing, the final result is an invigorating soft, plush ride that’s quick to conquer anything.
Saucony Ride 15 M£124.99
Are you in for the Ride. The Ride series has become well-known as a must-have classic daily trainer, with the Saucony Ride 15 showcasing a new fully updated design alongside the legacy style that’s made the Ride an industry standard. An enhanced open mesh overlay helps give lightweight, breathable comfort alongside a soft, contoured PWRRUN foam midsole that offers responsive long distance protection and a more supportive fit mile after mile. Softer, plusher and lighter, the Saucony Ride 15 has everything you need from a road workhouse to help you put in those daily miles.
SAUCONY TEMPUS W£160.00
7 in stock
It’s your time.
Meet Tempus—a revolutionary experience that’s the first of its kind. It’s got that incredible superfoam bounce you’ve been missing combined with the adaptive guidance system you need to perform at your best. Don’t snooze on this one.
Showing all 11 results