– Foot Type: Low arches or flat feet
– Push Off: Big toe and second toe do majority of the work.
How your foot contacts the ground:
– The foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
– Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
– Redesigned external heel counter helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride
– DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ technology helps reduce pronation
– 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at foot strike
– Rearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
– FF BLAST™ technology provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound
– OrthoLite™ X-55 sock liner improves comfort
– AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves outsole durability
– TRUSSTIC™ technology improves stability