GM ABDO GUARD£3.50
Contact Store For Availability
Strong plastic slip-in traditional guard, padded. Slip into your cricket boxer shorts and offer protection in the area that matters. Comes in different sizes.
GM BOXER SHORT JR£7.99
Contact Store For Availability
- Special blend stretch cotton for comfort and fit
- Pouch for abdominal guard
GM PURIST HELMET£54.99
GEO™ STEEL GRILLE Geodesic designs are mathematically proven to be ultra strong structures. The use of geodesic designs ensures the grille has optimal impact resistance from all frontal directions. All bars of the Geo grille feature properties of geodesic curvature.
GNM PADS 303 JR YTH£39.99
2 in stock
The GM 2022 entry level batting pads are the ideal product for aspiring young cricketers and those new to the game. Great comfort and suitable levels of protection combine to make a great looking pad.
All pads are manufactured to match our 2022 product design visuals.
- 1.90 kg
- PVC Facing
- Traditional Cotton/Cane Construction
- Low Density Foam/Raw Cotton Vertical Bolster
- Stitched-In Top Hat x 2
- Plastic Fibre/Dual Layer Foam/Low Density Foam Cotton Knee Locator,
- 2” Strap x 1, 1” Strap x 2
- PVC Instep
GNM PURIST JUNIOR HELMET£44.99
4 in stock
- CONTEMPORARY FINISH, TECHNICALLY ADVANCED.
- Complies with BS7928:2013 Specification for Head Protectors for Cricketers, British Standards Institute
- Improved peak strength and precisely fitted Geo steel grille greatly reduces the risk of the ball penetrating the gap between the two
- Fitted with a Geo steel grille as standard
- Rigid, high impact outer shell with EPS liner withstands great force
- Complete with new dial adjuster band for ease of fitting and removal of helmet mid innings
GRAY NICOLLS CROWN 2-STAR SENIOR£17.00
45 in stock
The Crown cricket ball range is our premier collection of cricket balls, catering all the way from international standard balls, to cricket balls that are more appropriate for junior matches or net bowling. Our Crown 2 Star falls into the latter category.
That’s not to say the Crown 2 Star cricket ball is not a fantastic product. Gray-Nicolls’ designers used all their expertise to create cricket balls for all levels and price points that conform to our exceptionally high standards.
What are the features of the Crown 2 Star cricket ball? The ball is hand stitched, just like every other ball in the Crown range. That means high-quality craftsmanship which ensures fantastic shape retention and long lasting performance.
The core of the ball is made from recycled cork and rubber. This keeps the ball hard after lots of action, using material that doesn’t compromise the price of the ball itself.
Our Crown 2 Star ball uses Pakistani leather which is fantastic quality for junior cricket. The ball is finished with a durable lacquer, further improving the lifespan of the ball.
We recommend the Crown 2 Star cricket ball for junior cricket, friendly adult cricket or club net sessions. It is very affordable, making it a popular choice for cricket clubs around the world.
Hand stitched ball with high-quality thread
Core made from recycled cork and rubber, perfectly durable for the appropriate level of play
Pakistani leather 2nd butt will retain hardness for longer
Durable, lightly lacquered finish to help the ball maintain its feel and shine
Four piece construction to keep the ball swinging for longer
GRAY NICOLLS GN 300 WICKET KEEPERS£45.00
5 in stock
New for this summer, the GN300 is a classic Wicketkeeping glove that is ideal either in club or junior cricket.
The GN300 comes with a padded square cuff that ensures that any slight deviation from the ball doesn’t end with you in pain. A traditional Ping pong grip is a flexible but very durable catching surface, trusted for years by wicketkeepers all over the world.
After working with our international wicketkeepers Ben Foakes and John Simpson, this glove features a new thumb construction, which opens the webbing for improved catching area and fit.
We’ve added lightweight thimbles made with vapour foam to these wicketkeeping gloves, which will ensure maximum protection and ensure your durability over long periods behind the stumps.
- Playing Level: Club
- Overview: Classic wicket-keeping glove with square cuff and traditional
- ping pong grip.
- Grip: Ping pong grip gives a flexible and durable catching surface.
- Technical Features: Improved thumb position, lightweight thimbles with vapour foam inserts.
- Materials: PVC backing, ping pong rubber grip, cotton lining.
Showing all 12 results